Oh, Pinterest. What did I do before I met you and began pinning hundreds of complicated hairstyles and recipes that I’ll never make? Where would I be without the disappointment of trying these supposedly-easy hairstyles only to find out that they’re actually insanely difficult? I’ll never know.
As much as I love Pinterest, it can get pretty crazy-making. Here are some other questions I have while browsing:
- When will mason jars go away?
- Do I want them to go away?
- Where do people get pallets to make headboards and tables with?
- What will people NOT monogram?
- Where do people get those cool ladders to hang clothes/towels on?
- Why is it still hard to decide on a date night idea when I’ve pinned hundreds of them?
- Where do people get old windows to put pictures on?
- Why are all of the clothes pinned on here so expensive?
- Wouldn’t it take like half an ink cartridge to print a printable that looks like a chalkboard?
- Is it safe to put lemon and honey on my face as a face mask?
- Is chevron finally going away?
- How can one website hold so many decadent dessert recipes and health tips simultaneously?
- Do people still think someecards are funny?
- How many of these funny autocorrect pins are actually real?
- Why am I still on here? Why am I justifying this by telling myself that it’s productive? I stopped looking at dinner recipes 30 minutes ago!